Mirror Magic Illuminating Body Moisturizer
coconut vanilla body lotion
Always Clean, Vegan and Cruelty Free
the florence by mills Mirror Magic Illuminating Body Moisturizer is a lightweight body lotion with a hint of shimmer and sheen. This moisturizer features a coconut vanilla scent and helps hydrate the skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and shimmering so we’re ready to take on the day.
Good for You
Apply directly to arms, legs, shoulders, or wherever you want a little extra glow and hydration. Can be used in place of regular body moisturizer, or on top for extra hydration.
- Shea Butter: Helps moisturize and condition skin.
- Marshmallow Root Extract: A moisturizing ingredient that helps soothe dry skin
- Mangosteen Fruit Extract: A fruit rich in antioxidants that helps improve the appearance of skin radiance and tone
- Vitamin E: An excellent natural antioxidant that gives the skin a smooth and soft feeling
- Coconut Oil: A naturally sourced emollient that softens the skin and acts as a barrier on skin’s surface to seal in moisture
- Chamomile Essential Water: This natural water provides refreshing hydration while helping to soothe dry skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Carbomer, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Glycerin, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexylene Glycol, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Your purchase supports the Olivia Hope Foundation
Why Mills Loves It
we say yes to...
Vitamins, antioxidants, botanicals, and other clean ingredients. We create safe products that really work and are designed to make you feel good. No parabens, sulfates, animal testing or animal by-products, ever!