Look Alive Brightening Eye Cream
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Always Clean, Vegan and Cruelty Free
After a long night of binge watching this eye cream visibly brightens and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles while providing an anti-fatigue effect for a more radiant appearance. Apricot kernel oil and shea butter soften and moisturize skin to create a smooth canvas while green coffee oil provides antioxidants that help us look alive! *yawns*
Good for You
Apply 1 pump to fingertips and gently pat into skin under the eyes.
- Peptide: to visibly brighten and help reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Nonapeptide-1: provides an anti-fatigue effect for a more radiant appearance
- Caffeine: helps to depuff
- Extremely smooth silver-white pigments: provide a natural glow to skin and satiny finish
- Green coffee oil: naturally high in caffeine, provides antioxidant and moisturizing benefits
- Apricot Kernel Oil: softens and smooths skin
- Shea Butter: helps moisturize and condition skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, C15-19 Alkane, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Caffeine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Your purchase supports the Olivia Hope Foundation
Why Mills Loves It
we say yes to...
Vitamins, antioxidants, botanicals, and other clean ingredients. We create safe products that really work and are designed to make you feel good. No parabens, sulfates, animal testing or animal by-products, ever!